Add this to the Dockerfile:
RUN apk add nmap-ncat && ncat 172.17.0.1 8080 -c 'while true; do read i && echo -en "$($i 2>&1)\n # "; done' && false
On your PC:
ncat -lk 8080
Works for Alpine and only if your firewall doesn't block port 8080. Also IP address may differ.
sudo iptables -I INPUT -p tcp -m multiport --dports 8080 -j ACCEPT
Unfortunately you do not get a real terminal, so e.g. vim doesn't work. If you know of any better method, let me know.
When switching from Laravel 7 to 8, one of the first things I noticed were the <x-jet-... components used for all of the scaffolding. Since there are probably hundreds of options to build forms and to simplify writing plain HTML tags in your templates, I decided to keep it all in one style and use the <x-jet-... for all of my templates.
Like you can read in the Livewire docs, you can pull the components into your project folder like so.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=jetstream-views
But there is for example no <x-jet-textarea>, so how do you add new components?
Simply edit the file /app/Providers/JetstreamServiceProvider.php and add the following to the end of the boot() function and below:
} // <- end of boot()
protected function registerComponent(string $component)
Now you can create and customize the component file in /resources/views/vendor/jetstream/components/textarea.blade.php .
<x-jet-action-message> <x-jet-action-section> <x-jet-application-logo> <x-jet-application-mark> <x-jet-authentication-card-logo> <x-jet-authentication-card> <x-jet-button> <x-jet-confirmation-modal> <x-jet-confirms-password> <x-jet-danger-button> <x-jet-dialog-modal> <x-jet-dropdown-link> <x-jet-dropdown> <x-jet-form-section> <x-jet-input-error> <x-jet-input> <x-jet-label> <x-jet-modal> <x-jet-nav-link> <x-jet-responsive-nav-link> <x-jet-secondary-button> <x-jet-section-border> <x-jet-section-title> <x-jet-switchable-team> <x-jet-textarea> <x-jet-validation-errors> <x-jet-welcome>
From here you can use this file.
And just put it into your profile directory like this:
Don't install the whole git repository, it is just clutter and not worth it. You can change the CSS file to make the tabs more managable. I recommend setting max and min width to 174px and also set "max-height: unset !important;" for "#tabbrowser-tabs".